09-02-2007, 10:30 PM
I want to switch to Zorn.
To be honest, I had no real plans of being an active member when I decided to be Bujin. I kinda just wanted to pass by time. But now that I'm a little more established -- not as Bujin, but as a writer and a part of the community -- I feel like I should switch to a character I can get into before people are filled with serious qualms with me being anyone else. So, after serious thought and talking it over with a few people in this community, I wish to switch characters to Zorn. Yes, I plan on this being permanent, and yes, I'm aware of the stat hit.
Thank you.
To be honest, I had no real plans of being an active member when I decided to be Bujin. I kinda just wanted to pass by time. But now that I'm a little more established -- not as Bujin, but as a writer and a part of the community -- I feel like I should switch to a character I can get into before people are filled with serious qualms with me being anyone else. So, after serious thought and talking it over with a few people in this community, I wish to switch characters to Zorn. Yes, I plan on this being permanent, and yes, I'm aware of the stat hit.
Thank you.


![[Image: A18Oct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/A18/A18Oct.jpg)