Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Firefox
#1
So my computer crashed for a while but I just got it up and runnin again today, so far it looks good and assuming it doesn't fail on me again anytime soon I'll be floating around here regularly again, but I've got a problem.

I've stopped using IE and finally moved onto Mozilla Firefox(yay for me?), but I can't see Chubbs in Firefox. Even if I directly copy the link to the main site when I actually click "Role Play" to get to the forums I keep getting some weird blue site. I dunno. Anyone else getting this problem?
[Image: Namek_Child.jpg]
Reply
#2
That doesn't sound like anything I heard of before, and I've been using Firefox for years.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#3
Simple. Go back to IE. Firefox is overrated.

On a more serious note, you could try using http://cdbzrpg.com instead of the regular address. I was advised that when I kept getting a blog site while trying to use the regular address on other PCs and even my brothers Windows account. It worked for me, it might work for you as well.
[Image: Tamsin-Signature.jpg]

Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
Reply
#4
Ugh, no don't go back to IE. If FF isn't your thing try Opera.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#5
Amadeus Wrote:On a more serious note, you could try using http://cdbzrpg.com instead of the regular address. I was advised that when I kept getting a blog site while trying to use the regular address on other PCs and even my brothers Windows account. It worked for me, it might work for you as well.

That's what I'm getting, some random blog site...mostly blogs about insurance. I've tried going to http://cdbzrpg.com (I even just double and triple checked right now), I can get to that site just fine though. It's when I click the link to the forums that I end up at the blog site even though in the address bar it says http://www.cdbzrpg.com/forum/index.php
[Image: Namek_Child.jpg]
Reply
#6
Something to do with your DNS server? Mine goes there fine.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#7
Tapion Wrote:That's what I'm getting, some random blog site...mostly blogs about insurance. I've tried going to http://cdbzrpg.com (I even just double and triple checked right now), I can get to that site just fine though. It's when I click the link to the forums that I end up at the blog site even though in the address bar it says http://www.cdbzrpg.com/forum/index.php

Yes, but have you tried going to the forums from http://cdbzrpg.com ?
[Image: Tamsin-Signature.jpg]

Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
Reply
#8
http://cdbzrpg.com/forum

That might work.

I have no clue why it does this. It did it to me ONCE and then quit. Check your windows hosts file if you know how. Might have been infected.
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply
#9
Waffuru Wrote:http://cdbzrpg.com/forum

That might work.

I have no clue why it does this. It did it to me ONCE and then quit. Check your windows hosts file if you know how. Might have been infected.

Yeah, that one worked. Thanks guys Big Grin
[Image: Namek_Child.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)