Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Colleeeege...
#1
So, I'm officially moved into my dorm...anyone live near the Pittsburgh area?
[Image: Sprite2.jpg]

ifth = I Find That Humorous
Reply
#2
No
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#3
Very no
Reply
#4
Yes.

Oh wait, I mean no.
Reply
#5
hint: I lied
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#6
I live a state below you. I will soon be a state above you.

And no, I am not referring to my imminent transcendence.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#7
Actually, I do know a member of this site that lives there, quite possibly in that exact city if my memory is correct.

However, in respect for their privacy, I won't say who unless they choose to mention it themselves (if they notice the thread). Just saying though that there IS someone there.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#8
I'm the next state over.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#9
Not even if I wanted to

=o
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)