Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Happy Birthday!] I LIK CROCS
#1
Happy Birthday, Orion/Old Trunks/Old Goku/etc etc.

Today, you are uh....god i didn't take a good look at the age, but happy birthday, none the less. Here's a beer.


*beer picture.*


<3

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#2
Don't forget Old Koola.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#3
HBD Aussie. Hope you have a g'day mate.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply
#4
Awesome. Happy Birthday from the past!
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#5
Happy Birthday.

I got you a present, it's my sig. Feel free to crack one out on me.

EDIT:

ololololo

I'm totally not changing that.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)