Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Happy Birthday To Me
#1
Cuz I can.
[Image: Zhu.jpg]
Reply
#2
Happy Birthday!!!!

>.>

If it makes you feel better Chubbs was down a bit yesterday. That could explain the lack of a thread.
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#3
Happy Birthday D00D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#4
Happy birthday, mister.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#5
It's okay, I didn't get a thread either on my birthday. /sadface.

HBD!

[Image: picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=126]

Bio: Juno | Active Thread: The Invasion - Bad Medicine
Reply
#6
happy birthday to everyone for the rest of the year! (so i don't forget later)

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#7
Happy Birthday!
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#8
*Slow dramatic clap*

Well played sir.
Reply
#9
Mr. Zhu Wrote:Cuz I can.

HBD man. I honestly was going to post one, but checked your status and saw that you'd been away for a while, so I thought maybe you quit again or something.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)