Posts: 3
Threads: 153
Joined: Jul 2006
04-03-2009, 07:45 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2009, 07:45 PM by Shun.)
I was curious about the vaults today...cuz I made this:
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s174/...-vault.jpg
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s174/...lities.jpg
But I'm not even sure if that would be allowed so I didn't wanna post it and waste time. So...would I be allowed to have those two images for my vault? xD
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Absolutely not.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 0
Threads: 119
Joined: Jun 2007
That's a cool idea.
![[Image: 22173.png]](http://internetometer.com/image/22173.png)
Give waffuru an internets today!
![[Image: 1324033725.png]](http://speedtest.net/result/1324033725.png)
Posts: 3
Threads: 153
Joined: Jul 2006
Kaden Wrote:Absolutely not.
Is this cuz o'my mowgliness? Go 'head. Opress AWAY!!!! xD
@Waff: Yeah I liked it. Don't think I'm the first one to try it though. If I'm not mistaken Tom did somethin like this back on FoF/AD. One of the two.=P
Posts: 0
Threads: 119
Joined: Jun 2007
The problem I see with it is two-fold. Ease of editing, to put it simply, it can't be edited by anyone without the PSD.
Second is the size of the images, I can easily see them getting out of hand in a hurry. Even on a speedy connection.
edit: and obviously those problems aren't that major
http://www.cdbzrpg.com/forum/showthread....post496305
![[Image: 22173.png]](http://internetometer.com/image/22173.png)
Give waffuru an internets today!
![[Image: 1324033725.png]](http://speedtest.net/result/1324033725.png)
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Sorry. "Absolutely not" was my way of saying "done."
EDIT: *Ahem*...
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
You said 'absolutely not,' Captain Failcon. =(
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
Hate to jump in. But if size was an issue I reduced them considerably from the one's Tak posted originally. I retained quality too.
Vault Image: 162.35 KB (166242 bytes)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/O...-vault.jpg
Abilities Image: 148.91 KB (152484 bytes)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/O...lities.jpg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Can we please have an explanation why you said absolutely not, Kaden? Maybe there is a way to compromise.
Posts: 19
Threads: 414
Joined: Jul 2004
Kaden Wrote:Sorry. "Absolutely not" was my way of saying "done."
EDIT: *Ahem*...
He was joking.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Posts: 62
Threads: 370
Joined: Oct 2001
I haven't exactly looked yet, but keep in mind that I previously used my character vault to store a large amount of my signatures and avatars so that I could easily reach them if I needed to switch without looking through a photobucket or something again.
Posts: 3
Threads: 153
Joined: Jul 2006
He posted it up before replying. I really think it was a joke. The only reason its not up at this exact second was a misunderstanding.
Part of me feels as if Reb and Waff not getting it is a joke too...O.o
What's real anymore!!?? *pulls out hair*
I think thats cool though guys, I didn't even argue but you did.(if it's real, >.>) Appreciate it. Believe it!! =D