04-06-2009, 05:08 AM
So has anyone been watching Joss Whedon's Dollhouse? At first the show just kinda seemed really odd, but these last couple episodes have been really good. I hope it doesn't get "Firefly"d and cancelled.
|
Dollhouse
|
|
04-06-2009, 05:08 AM
So has anyone been watching Joss Whedon's Dollhouse? At first the show just kinda seemed really odd, but these last couple episodes have been really good. I hope it doesn't get "Firefly"d and cancelled.
04-06-2009, 05:48 AM
I haven't actually seen it but the review were very mediocre. I think most critics were expecting it to exactly get Firefly'd because it's apparently too strange to appeal to anyone outside of Whedon's hardcore fans. Though I did hear it was a big hit with Fox's limited female audience.
04-06-2009, 05:52 AM
Dollhouse's initial episodes, IIRC, were sort of required on a deal by Fox. The one a couple weeks ago, the "game changer"? That was what Whedon sort of wanted to START WITH.
I'd feel sorry for him, but honestly, why the fuck does he keep working with them? It's like an abusive relationship. Staying ruins him over and over again, but he can't stop coming back, sure that this time will be different. ![]()
04-06-2009, 03:58 PM
I watch Terminator. I've been meaning to watch Dollhouse. =D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![]() ![]() Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
04-07-2009, 02:07 AM
The most recent 5 episodes of Dollhouse are up on Hulu. Mostly all you need to know is that they get imprinted with personalities, and there's an FBI agent trying to find the Dollhouse.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|