Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
For those who may not have noticed:
#1
I just myself realized that Ander made an announcement on this matter. To make it more noticeable, I'm mentioning it here.

http://www.cdbzrpg.com/forum/showthread....post496930

Ander Wrote:The "Quick Reply" button at the bottom of a post form has been found to be a cause of double-posting in the forums. There is some kind of random glitch involved, and we do not know why, but we do know it to be a culprit of double-posting. In order to help prevent this, all posters and role-players are strongly recommended to hit "Go Advanced > Submit Reply" instead. It only takes a couple of extra seconds, and will save everyone time and hassle for the adjustment of XP, the deletion of the offending post, and figuring out any discrepancies as a result. Hopefully, we will see a reduction in the amount of double-post fix requests. If you still have a problem with them, please file for staff correction in the Questions and Suggestions forum.

Your cooperation is appreciated. Thank you very much.

From my own personal experience, you can also just hit "Post Reply" directly above the Quick Reply box and below the most recent post on the thread. As long as you don't make a large scale post in the Quick Reply box itself (taking the load screen to a new screen), you should be ok. I'm guessing that Quick Reply is intended for exactly that, a Quick Reply, and thus glitches out with 10 page novels. Or even 1 page novels.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply
#2
This is news to me. I write in a word document so I don't have to submit anything until I'm actually ready to post, but I proof and edit in the preview post window to see how it looks before submitting.
[Image: rsz_jqvaz_1.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)