Posts: 5
Threads: 61
Joined: Oct 2008
First, the forum is causing double posts again.
Need 1.895 detracted from my total
Second, my CA didn't improve with a 618 word post.
Third, should a 618 word post only add 1.895 XP?
![[Image: Cain.jpg]](http://rebecca.florizone.com/sig/miscsig/Cain.jpg)
"No man is an island." - John Donne
Posts: 5
Threads: 61
Joined: Oct 2008
Nevermind, on all but the first. Thanks.
![[Image: Cain.jpg]](http://rebecca.florizone.com/sig/miscsig/Cain.jpg)
"No man is an island." - John Donne
Posts: 62
Threads: 370
Joined: Oct 2001
Don't use quick reply when posting a lengthy post such as a roleplay. It glitches.
Posts: 5
Threads: 61
Joined: Oct 2008
Sorry. Saw the announcement just now.
![[Image: Cain.jpg]](http://rebecca.florizone.com/sig/miscsig/Cain.jpg)
"No man is an island." - John Donne
Posts: 62
Threads: 370
Joined: Oct 2001
No worries. Gotta wait on Waff to handle the first issue (and correct my and a few other's CA as well). He's not been around in the last few days though so I'm guessing he's away dealing with something.
Posts: 0
Threads: 119
Joined: Jun 2007
CA updates every other minute or so. So there is some delay with updating your postbit CA.
I'm away from my desktop computer currently and so I don't have access to fix this right now. I will do it asap though.
![[Image: 22173.png]](http://internetometer.com/image/22173.png)
Give waffuru an internets today!
![[Image: 1324033725.png]](http://speedtest.net/result/1324033725.png)