Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Item Suggestions
#1
I was going to suggest/ask about some of the old favorites from the show that I haven't fallen across yet.

For example: Sensu Beans. These were a pretty big part of the universe, and while not necessarily available for sale, something like this would make an awesome RP reward. There's enough of em in that bag to have a few to toss around without breaking the universe.

Now, for a question or tow: What about items that replicate powers? Such as the Nimbus Cloud for flight, or the Nyoibo Staff for super leaping. Would you buy this like a normal tech and just use the FLAVOR of the technique would be that you would ride around on a cloud, or would it be more appropriate to PURCHASE such an item? Could it possibly be a custom tech? I don't know.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply
#2
Quote:Now, for a question or tow: What about items that replicate powers? Such as the Nimbus Cloud for flight, or the Nyoibo Staff for super leaping. Would you buy this like a normal tech and just use the FLAVOR of the technique would be that you would ride around on a cloud, or would it be more appropriate to PURCHASE such an item? Could it possibly be a custom tech? I don't know.

We're not encouraging purchasing items in order to bypass the necessity to earn XP for techniques/abilities. Sure, if you wanted, you could purchase a technique with your XP after you've accrued enough and you can roleplay it however you want. For flight, if you purchased it with the XP, then you can use a gang of nimbus clouds rollin' across south city like Hell's Angels, or once you earn Super leaping, you can interpret it as however you want, really. However, as I said, purchasing items in order to bypass earning the Xp for techniques/abilities isn't encouraged, nor do we have any plans to change this rule.

However, it would be nice to speculate on custom items, what would be cool and whatnot.

Smile


-Kazuya
The AWESOME Mod

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#3
Yeah, I was mulling this over last night, and Custom Items was something that came up in my head. Because they're items, you have them stolen/broken/limited uses etc. I'm not even gonna try to speculate how to buy them, cause that'd be an executive decision, but I like the idea.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)