05-08-2009, 05:02 AM
Recently I've got my laptop back into running order but the issue has been occurring even before my virus encounter; more often now than then though.
Browsing Chubbs will periodically cause a twitch in my antivirus causing a window to pop up that looks like such
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/R...roblem.jpg
Which I simply ignore and cancel out of having no knowledge of computer lingo as it is but now it's getting a bit irritating. I was wondering if this was something just on my end having to do with the site or possibly someone else may have encountered the same situation.
Appreciate anyone with the time and patience to give me any help at all with this.
Browsing Chubbs will periodically cause a twitch in my antivirus causing a window to pop up that looks like such
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/R...roblem.jpg
Which I simply ignore and cancel out of having no knowledge of computer lingo as it is but now it's getting a bit irritating. I was wondering if this was something just on my end having to do with the site or possibly someone else may have encountered the same situation.
Appreciate anyone with the time and patience to give me any help at all with this.


![[Image: 22173.png]](http://internetometer.com/image/22173.png)
![[Image: 1324033725.png]](http://speedtest.net/result/1324033725.png)
![[Image: chubbsscan.jpg]](http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9853/chubbsscan.jpg)
![[Image: Sage.jpg]](http://rebecca.florizone.com/sig/miscsig/Sage.jpg)