Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dusting off the Cobwebs
#1
Life got a little crazy there for a while but I should be able to get going again... I'm just gonna start up where I left off. So, yea, I'm back.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]
Ashe Wrote:Attention all - SHUT UP BEFORE I SUCK THE FART OUT OF YOUR ASSHOLES.
Reply
#2
Welcome back! I dont know you, but its always good to see people come back to a community
[Image: VictoriaJuly.jpg]
[Image: ManSoldWorld.png]
Reply
#3
Oh shit. Welcome back homey.
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#4
Thanks bro! I have big things planned for Carter; we will have to do something this time around, eh? Oh and I want to apologize to Xenia. That was a great spar we had going sorry I just vanished like that >.<
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]
Ashe Wrote:Attention all - SHUT UP BEFORE I SUCK THE FART OUT OF YOUR ASSHOLES.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)