Posts: 2
Threads: 53
Joined: Oct 2009
Seeing as I have not done much with my character and have not used any of his so called abilities. I was wondering if there was a way to respec him for further use in the way I intend to use him. I am taking him a a bit in a different route in which I first intended. It may just mean a slight respecc in stats and cahnges in the two abilities.
Posts: 32
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2006
11-03-2009, 07:48 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2009, 07:49 PM by Celena.)
You won't be able to change your stats and abilities for free since you've RP'd as Nankan, but there are two ways you can alter your stats and abilties.
You can either go hunt for the dragonballs or use the ROSAT (Room of Spirit and Time). For a cost of 75 XP using the ROSAT, you'd be able to change either your stats or one ability. To change a stat AND an ability, it would cost you a total of 150 XP. This something you might wanna consider down the road. If not, you'll have to figure out a way to get used to your stats and abilities.
Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Posts: 2
Threads: 53
Joined: Oct 2009
This was just something I was thinking on becuase I am making him a protector of sorts. Something rather not human as he isn't one. So as I am roleplaying I am just wondering if I should have gone with something else. Other then that I can wait awhile. My abilities are useful don't get me wrong I just don't want to come up with some excuse that someone would say I need an ability for to know how to fight.
Posts: 54
Threads: 358
Joined: Apr 2006
11-04-2009, 12:48 AM
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2009, 12:49 AM by Mal Nova.)
Unless it's changed, you can do a 'Character Change' and lose your Zeni and your CA reverted back to 500.
Keep the Name and History and what not, and change your abilities and alter your stats accordingly.
It's what I did, but I dont know how much they changed shit though.
Edit: I edited my stats slightly... and got rid of Foresight for Wind Ki, but I didnt know Wind Ki need to be an ability at the time either.
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Posts: 2
Threads: 53
Joined: Oct 2009
Mal if a staffer votes that it is okay for me to do so I will go ahead and think that over. It won't interupt my story or anything if they do or don't.
Posts: 32
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2006
11-04-2009, 06:27 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2009, 06:28 PM by Celena.)
You can start from scratch if you want, meaning your CA will go back to 500 and you'd lose all the techs you've bought, if any, but you'd be able to pick abilities you feel confortable with.
Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Posts: 2
Threads: 53
Joined: Oct 2009
I'll think about it after a bit or so. I am kind aenjoying getting into your little contest. I'll just give him a different fighting style for now maybe some other stuff. I need time to think that over.
Posts: 54
Threads: 358
Joined: Apr 2006
HEY! PUT MAL NOVA on your challenge list =D
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Posts: 32
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2006
11-04-2009, 09:15 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2009, 09:17 PM by Celena.)
Nankan Wrote:I'll think about it after a bit or so. I am kind aenjoying getting into your little contest. I'll just give him a different fighting style for now maybe some other stuff. I need time to think that over.
Okay.
Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?