Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hey! Evan!
#1
Happy birthday! Big Grin

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#2
Happy birthday dawg.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#3
Happy Birthday.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#4
Happy Birthday Jack's friend!
Reply
#5
Saz Wrote:Happy Birthday Jack's friend!

lol

We gone be partyin' out this bitch, I'll make sure to designate a photographer so we can share pics.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#6
I don't know the laws over there, but if it's anything like Ohio. Welcome to the wonderful world of Jail bait. Meaning that they need to be 18 now. XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#7
I've been around for 5 years and this is all you can muster? Jk jk

But seriously,in Missouri the consensual age for sex is 17.

...

Just sayin'


Also, thanks guys =D
Reply
#8
WOOOOOO JAIL BAIT! lol Umm Happy birthay
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.
[/COLOR]
Reply
#9
Happy birthday man.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#10
Kazuya Wrote:Happy birthday! Big Grin
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply
#11
HBD man.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#12
Happy Birthday!
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#13
Abel Wrote:I've been around for 5 years and this is all you can muster? Jk jk

But seriously,in Missouri the consensual age for sex is 17.

...

Just sayin'


Also, thanks guys =D

Why am I just learning this now...
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)