04-09-2012, 06:50 AM
Happy Birthday....The end
![[Image: ChubbsMal.png]](http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s174/havik_album/ChubbsMal.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
|
There once was a Bunny that lived in a Zhu...
|
|
04-09-2012, 06:50 AM
Happy Birthday....The end
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've become a really great writer
04-09-2012, 02:03 PM
![]() HBD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If life gives you lemons, hand them to me! I've got a great recipe for lemon meringue pie.
04-10-2012, 07:54 PM
Happy birfday!
Man alone measures time. Man alone chimes the hour. And, because of this, man alone suffers a paralyzing fear no other creature endures. A fear of time running out. ― Mitch Albom, The Time Keeper |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|