Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
I ordered the Chrono Cross 3 CD Box set like 2 weeks ago, and it finally got here! It rocks so much! Of course, everything is in Japense, the cover, the booklet bah lol. As soon as I open the case, it breaks -_- I'mma get a new one lol. I got a poster too! Now I gotta get the Final Fantasy sound tracks >=]!!
This really shows how crazy I am when it comes to game music. o.o...
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Same thing happened to my four disk Final Fantasy X soundtrack. Case was busted up when I opened it.
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
I have the FF7 sound track, and the FF7 Reunion tracks kicking around my house.
Posts: 10
Threads: 560
Joined: Nov 2001
Yeah, my FF7 soundtrack.. Mmm... ownage.
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
I don't care. o.o
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
Drop the cute act.......I think....I might.......ohhh crap.......:puke:
Posts: 21
Threads: 243
Joined: Nov 2001
*slaps CJ in the back of his head, sending him flying into the wall, snapping the cord*
"that's what you get for creeping out 17!"
Posts: 10
Threads: 560
Joined: Nov 2001
oh shut up. play your fetish dressup games elsewhere, i really dont care to see that shit.
Posts: 36
Threads: 130
Joined: Oct 2001