Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
I understand how you feel about losing your father. My dad died in a car accedent 2-3 years ago, and I still miss him. I don't know about the girlfriend thing, if you really feel inside that she's lying, then maybe she is. I don't know what else to say, just hang in there and don't give up. There's more to life than girls and love, and remember that we all die sooner or later.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Holy fucking shit dude... I don't really know how to say anything that will help you, other than... If you need to take a break, just let us know. We'll keep your stuff and wait for you. That is definately excusable. I wish I could help more, I really do... I really send my condolences, and hope things at least level out a bit, and something good counteracts the bad.
In regards to the girlfriend, believe neither and both. Just go with your heart. Don't break up with her. If she is telling your friend she wants to break up with you, then she'd have no reason to try to get out of it when you asked. But I doubt your friend would lie to you. Maybe she changed her mind. Maybe it was a misquote. Whatever is was, just keep things as they are, and just go about your life until something happens where you know for sure.
Until then, we are always here to help in any way possible. Best wishes, man.
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"