Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hi
#1
Wow, I didn't know Juunanagou was Legolas.

Rena Everyoung here.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#2
Lochbox, but you already knew that. Wink!!!
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#3
Is it me or is it like everyone from Chubbs is in SH?
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by King Cold
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Wow, I didn't know Juunanagou was Legolas.

Rena Everyoung here.

Always wondered who the man behind the woman was.....


anyways welcome, Shiroi Here.

As for what to do......good question.

Who else is crazy enough? Lol...
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#5
I'm not in no SH! :O
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Koola
I'm not in no SH! :O

Me too!
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#7
*Cough* Owner of SH right here.

17 = Legolas!?!?!?!? Damn, never knew that.
~Semper Fidelis~
Reply
#8
*cough*:moon:*cough* hmmmm......damn cold.

Anyways, I neglected to say hi in my previous post, so there it is, look over there, it is not going to be in any future part of this scentance.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)