Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hey!
#1
I take donations for my sigs. ^_^ Becca needs cash >_>...
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#2
Uh... what? I guess that's nice that you'll accept donations.

...o_o
Reply
#3
*Shrug* I like to make sigs, but a little donation here and there is aperciated.

You serious Zarbon? I'll make you one anyway if you want ^^, I do avatars too. o.O
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#4
Don't you use PSP to make sigs...?
Reply
#5
Paint Shop Pro 7, why?

And thank you mah friend ^_^. Would you like certain text? Saying anything? Colors?

PM it to me.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#6
Cause I was going to have you make me one if you'd give me the PSD of it but PSP doesn't make PSDs... I don't think it does anyways. o_O
Reply
#7
PSD?
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#8
Oh, I can change it to that Koola, it has "Photoshop(*.psd)" in the extension list.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#9
I host too, I host sites, forums, pics...everything! I usually always host.

Yamcha, did you still want yours sig?
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)