Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Caution: Very Disturbing Picture
#1
[Image: kitties.jpg]

....I have just scared you for life, now go kill your cat

[Image: boob_job_britney.jpg]

Do I even need to explain

[Image: a_very_manly_snack.jpg]

The Manly Snack
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#2
Show up for me...maybe you have a parental control or something. Its nothing too bad Tongue
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#3
Well....they work for me Sad Oh well, disregard this spam post then. Funny pics too ;(
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#4
*shakes finger at Burter*

They don't show up for me either, and I know I don't have any parental control issues...trust me.

Seeing the thread title, I was ready to delete it, and then yell at you Burter, good thing I checked the urls of the images.

Don't scare me like that again.

Oh, and if anybody decides to be "funny" and post some really fucked up shit, I'll gladly follow the rules regarding such content and ban your ass without hesitation.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#5
Not for me. But i went into properties and did the cut and paste URL and now I can see them.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#6
If they are cached on your computer then they probably show up.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#7
They weren't that bad..... Big Grin
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#8
8oDont go to the actual website, THEN you'll mind will be warped
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)