12-05-2004, 11:47 PM
Wow. Those are fuckin ugly.
Which obviously means I'm incredibly turned on at the moment o_0
Which obviously means I'm incredibly turned on at the moment o_0
![[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/dbz/BurterJune08.jpg)
Want a cookie?
|
the long awaited RHPS pictures
|
|
12-05-2004, 11:47 PM
Wow. Those are fuckin ugly.
Which obviously means I'm incredibly turned on at the moment o_0 ![]() Want a cookie?
12-05-2004, 11:50 PM
No, I actually think your a pretty handsome guy, its the clothes. If your gonna dress like chick, where something that looks GOOD, shit >.<
![]() Want a cookie?
12-05-2004, 11:58 PM
Honey, that skirt is fabulous! But ditch the shirt it totaly clashes with the pink boa. [/gay steriotype]
Sinners make the best Saints
![]()
12-06-2004, 02:17 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Corniss You can have mine when I'm done with it...
12-06-2004, 02:31 AM
Could've at least shaved =\
12-06-2004, 07:16 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Lord Slug I would have made a nice Christmas card.
12-06-2004, 08:33 AM
Rah Rah Ree
Kick him in the Knee! Rah Rah Ray! Kick him in the other knee! [/random cheer] ![]() Want a cookie?
12-06-2004, 09:28 AM
geeze
you look bad in drag, but I can see how that works in this situation. Well done.
12-07-2004, 06:11 AM
Quote:Originally posted by King Piccolo What man? AHAHAHAHA Burned... *Random, first post* |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|