Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Leaving
#1
Ok, although it won't be for long. I will be gone from Wednesday to Sunday. Will I still be in DA during this time & wehn I get back, or not?
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#2
Bumping this up to make sure the staff at least know.

I assume I would be left at the ship till I come back? Or can I place use of my charecter momentarily in tothe hand's of some one else, when he isn't fighting of course.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#3
We've landed...I think it's ok that you just sit back until you can return.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)