12-06-2004, 08:31 AM
Drink.
A lot.
Sorry pal, I got nothin.
A lot.
Sorry pal, I got nothin.
|
ex's
|
|
12-06-2004, 08:36 AM
Or maybe just accept whatever you've done and do your best to live with it.
Unless it's someting so henious you can't stand it, go be like, hey, here is what is going on with me, just hear me out it would help a lot. Then if all else fails...ehhhh...go back to the drinking. *is out*
12-06-2004, 08:48 AM
yes for drinkgin1!!!
12-06-2004, 08:58 AM
hy burtyers lets drink!!!!!!!11
12-06-2004, 09:00 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Koola No, your not cool enough. ![]() Want a cookie?
12-06-2004, 09:02 AM
fuck you
i could beat ur ass u glas sbitch u r such a fake
12-06-2004, 04:21 PM
Dude..I feel your pain...Drinking only gives you a little time free of pain, but when you wake up the pain will still be there...find a way to deal with it without becoming a drunk...*is one to talk... Drinks*
o.O Burter I is cool enoughers ?(
12-06-2004, 06:20 PM
No problem man...I would like to think we are all decent enough to help someone out when they are having a serious life problem.
12-07-2004, 01:01 AM
Pikkon, I highly doubt telling him to "bang her in his bed" is going to help. Also, everyone else has told him to drink, but drinking your problems away is never the solution. Probably, he needs to have a conversation with his ex about how he feels. I don't know where to go from there, but it's a start.
12-07-2004, 02:26 AM
While a realtionship where it's all sex would be nice, where is the love, that is a better relationship made of love.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]() |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|