Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Birthdays
#1
Happy birthday MK and Selipa O_o.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#2
You just wanted to be the first.

Happy anniversary of the day you were born Metal Koola and Selipa
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
Happy birthday MK and Selipa O_o.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Android 16
Happy Birthday.

Smile)
Reply
#5
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#6
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, METAL KOOLA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SELIPA
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Bardock
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, METAL KOOLA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SELIPA

/Lazier than you
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#8
O_o we share a birthday? What are the odds?

wowz... anywho, thanks a bunch
Reply
#9
You dont DESERVE happybirthdays.


But I wish you one nonetheless.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#10
Happy Birthday!
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#11
I hate birthdays Sad
Reply
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
Quote:Originally posted by Bardock
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, METAL KOOLA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SELIPA

/Lazier than you
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply
#13
Happy birthday.
Reply
#14
Quote:Originally posted by Broli
Happy birthday.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#15
HAPPY B-DAY(s)!
Reply
#16
YaY I?m back from the overload of homework I had in the past three days.

MK and I both hate b-days what are the odds?

But thank you guys for the pleasant thread anyways, it made my week somewhat better.
Reply
#17
Yeah... my birthday sucked Sad

how bad was yours Selipa?
Reply
#18
When I was eleven my mother got super drunk and one of my friends fell out of my tree house, due to her drunkenness she couldn?t do anything but sit on the floor talking to herself. So from then I have never celebrated my b-day.

However this year is my last year in high school so I decided to invite all my friends to my house and drink, have fun and such. But my mother got to the drinks that my friend bought me and got once again piss drunk on the floor, then she started bitching about all my friends. So they ended up leaving my house complaining about what a fag my mother was and how stupid I was for ruining the party thanks to her.

So the lesson learnt is don?t rejoice you b-day, grow from the past and get drunk at your friends house where your mother can?t get to your drinks.
Reply
#19
sounds good to me.

Being at college... only a few people knew it was my birthday, and I hung out with them last night. Better off.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)