Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What do You Think
#1
[Image: bear2.jpg]
Reply
#2
Quote:Originally posted by Android 14
Koola.... do I need to say I love you? Big Grin

Your gonna have to, cuz I'm not givin' any luv after that X(
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Goten
Quote:Originally posted by Android 14
Koola.... do I need to say I love you? Big Grin

Your gonna have to, cuz I'm not givin' any luv after that X(

Well...I happen to worship the bear. And his subordinate otters. And that wacky Treelow. Heh heh... Bear Cha Cha Cha.
Reply
#4
Great flick. ive never seen it in it's entirety. but any movie with a talking pig has gotta be the sexu
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Minoshia
Great flick. ive never seen it in it's entirety. but any movie with a talking pig has gotta be the sexu

No. Gordy sucked.
Reply
#6
I'm probably the only one that had a maddening urge to eat bacon whenever that pig talked =\
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Goten
I'm probably the only one that had a maddening urge to eat bacon whenever that pig talked =\

Yes, you were. >_>
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
Quote:Originally posted by Goten
I'm probably the only one that had a maddening urge to eat bacon whenever that pig talked =\

Yes, you were. >_>

Big Grin
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Goten
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
Quote:Originally posted by Goten
I'm probably the only one that had a maddening urge to eat bacon whenever that pig talked =\

Yes, you were. >_>

Big Grin

Rolleyes
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Pikkon
Werent they all based on the same pig?

Babe was a pig who thought he was a sheepdog and only talked to other animals.

Gordy was a pig that talked to people.

Wilbur was a pig that talked to other animals, and who's best friend was a spider who would spell things out to make Wilbur famous.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)