Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ki Sense
#1
I have been in this RPG for more than two weeks and I started on Earth. That means I have been on Earth more than two weeks but I never got Ki Sense like it said I would. Just letting you know ^_^
[Image: Abel.jpg]
Reply
#2
Oh lol, that my bad. I didn't relize you had to post for it. Thanks.
[Image: Abel.jpg]
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Android 16
Abilities like that just don't come to you after the given time

Actually, ki sense does. It's only a simple technique, so all you have to be is active to get it. (plus the time of course.)

I'll update the roster Tapion.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#4
I think he means they don't appear on your roster by themselves, you have to let someone know you're after it. ^_^;
Reply
#5
Yeah that's what I meant. I only just woke up. :]
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#6
Thanks guys. Man, this place is so nice to me, lol.
[Image: Abel.jpg]
Reply
#7
Its an extra 3 weeks.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)