07-22-2004, 07:36 AM
OK the little From Earth Back to Hell thread of mine is just starting but if you guys havn't relized, it is a little based off of the game Way of the Samurai 2. I loved that game and I've decided to work a little of the story like in. Aoto Gang (Pronounced Ow-Toe) is a big crime organization the police can't stop and are getting bigger. Soon there are man crimes happening in one day. The people who are RPing in it (Hopefully if they are on good side) are going to be find their hideout and trying to infiltrate and I will give more details if you wish to join. I wanted to give a brief description of what it was because I was hoping people would like to join, it would be more fun but I know some want to join the token quest. Just post here or PM. (By the way Rad, this is cool how you got it set up.)

