Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
B-day to da one & only
#1
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERRON!!
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#2
Damn British and their timezones.

Happy birthday, VJ. I wonder if I can PayPal sexu to you.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#3
Brits > others
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#4
Birthday AND leaving Chubbs for an extended period of time? Damn, everything's turning up Jeroen.

Losers can't even get his name right. >.>
Reply
#5
Happy birfday Vegeta Junior, make sure you enjoy it, you never know which one will be your last...and with that note of mortality I end my praising.
[Image: A17June08.jpg]
Reply
#6
Happy Birthday, hope i gave you a great present. ^^
~Semper Fidelis~
Reply
#7
Happy Birthday, good luck with that frat hazing... don't do anything I wouldn't do, which you should already know is pretty much nothing.
Reply
#8
Happy b-day. Have fun and party hard; don?t get to drunk but enough so that you can keep a straight eye for the sexy girls at the party. Tongue I?ll always remember when you came to Toronto, the awesome VJ in my town oh yeah what an honor. :]

Good luck in life and keep cool man.
Reply
#9
happy birthday dude

mine was last week..15 now i gotta get a job
Reply
#10
Nail, give me your body so I can be stronger...oh! Hi, umm, yeah, HAPPY B-DAY, damn VJ, you're like a freaking Fox, in and out, you sly devil you....
Reply
#11
Oh.

I was gonna wish you a happy b-day on AIM

But I forgot you were gone
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#12
he survived................ Tongue
Reply
#13
Woops. I was gonna make one of these big elaborate Happy Birthday things, but then I kinda got...
Hey look! I found a quarter!

(Yeah, sorry for the delay. Happy Birthday Jeroen!)
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)