Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
Well turns out I might not be going to South Korea god damn it, I just recieved a bill in the mail from my operation, that the good old U.S postal office had misplaced according to them and I have to pay like a five thousand dollar copay to the hospital that was due like months AGO!!!!!!!!!, no wonder I've been getting phone calls asking me to call them, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
[14:54] Uub: I can't go to Korea >:o
[14:54] Burter: wtf
[14:54] Burter: I already booked my plan ticket
[14:54] Burter: let's go
[14:55] Uub: I would but the fucking post office just delivered a bill to me that they 'misplaced' batsards, it's a 5k copay from my operation that wa sdue like months ago
[14:55] Burter: wtf
[14:56] Uub: I was wondering when I would get the bill
[14:56] Burter: so who am I supposed to stalk now?
[14:56] Uub: :'(
Want a cookie?
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
Screw that you and I are going to Korea 8o pack your bags...
*cry's looking at his bank account*
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
He still has a bill to pay though, Toma. He had just gotten it late, that's all. Unless there's like late fees or whatever, then I'd direct the hospital to the postal office for that.
That sucks, man, I hope you get another chance. Maybe this was supposed to happen, though. Like something could happen on that plane or to you in South Korea. Destiny's freaky.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)