Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
Ok, so I'm making this into a part of the newletter, not this, but this topic, duh. Here's the deal. You choose some people you would like to see in a fight, post it here, and I'll make something quite interesting, you'll like it.
Ok. IE:
Raditzu vs. Koola (1vs.1)
or
Raditzu vs. Android 18 & Kami (1vs.2)
or
Koola vs. Piccolo vs. King Cold (1vs.1vs.1)
or
Bra & Marron vs. Bulma & Chi Chi (2 vs. 2)
These are just the few examplets of what can happen, if one of these are what you want, choose it, just let me know....
48 hours to post what you would like to see, one post each, any combination you would like.
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Perverts.
The two on one action.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 20
Threads: 100
Joined: Aug 2004
Members VS Staff
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Assuming everyone was active:
Ragnarok vs Xero Tolerance
A bit old school, but its still a classic.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
How about Ragnarok vs. Xero Tolerance vs. Pitch Black. O=
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
That would also be cool. I said XT vs Rag cause it was a war that never quite happened, but was always about to.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 56
Threads: 218
Joined: Nov 2004
Aw what the hell...
Xero Tolerance vs. Ragnarok vs. Pitch Black vs. Ghost Marine Corps
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
ok...as of right now. These are what I'm working...
Bra & Marron vs. Bulma & Chi Chi
Staff vs. Members
Ragnarok vs. Xero Tolerance
Bra vs. Selipa
Bra vs. Uub
These will take a while, but I think you'll be pleasently surprised with the outcome......
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Yea, too bad some of the people that held up the feud (i.e.: Goku and Gohan) are no longer with Ragnarok.
EDIT: Xero Tolerance vs. Ragnarok vs. Pitch Black & Ghost Marine Corps
That sounds better and more likely. =o
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
Wow. People really wanna see me get hurt, huh? =(
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Err... that's not what I was talking about. I was talking about seriously old school Ragnarok. Like, when Turles was the leader and both alliances had their own homepages.
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
Wow. People really wanna see me get hurt, huh? =(
I do.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Oh. *ashamed*
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)