Posts: 6
Threads: 76
Joined: Aug 2005
well i'm bored at the moment so I thought i'd ask what video games you guys play when you arent at work or school or at chubbs.
im in the process of beating Resident Evil 4 and i play Diablo II every now and again
Posts: 154
Threads: 103
Joined: Aug 2005
I play the Budokai games (2 and 3), and I play Starcraft when I am bored, have free time or have writer's block,
Posts: 6
Threads: 76
Joined: Aug 2005
i play the budokai games whenever im at my cousins house (i don't have PS2) and i used to play Star Craft: Brood War until i lost the disc
Posts: 56
Threads: 218
Joined: Nov 2004
Used to play SC and WC3, but Bnet died on me, so I don't play those anymore.
Um, I still play Halo 2 every now and then, though.
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
I play too many video games, but I don't play that many anymore and I suck at video games now, my jedi master video game skillz are waining.
but
I WILL DESTROY YOU AT UT2K4!
Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
Hmm I love Budokai 3 and I play that.
Im playing a few games, that a 15 year old shouldnt play, Pokemon Crystal (When Im bored, and Im bored alot.) And Digimon World 4, Im such a geek, but there is a game I have been dabbiling into, Predator:Concrete Jungle.
What I really want to play is Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. BUt I have to wait till the next time I rent a game.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Posts: 29
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Kirano
Halo 2 and Final Fantasy 12 (When will be the last one?)
FF12 isn't out yet, is it? O_o
I play D2: LOD when my computer isn't gay.
Also Starcraft
Will be playing WC3: TFT when I get new computer
Halo 2
Halo
Mercenaries was fun when I had it.
Any FF basically.
Madden
Splintercell: Chaos Theory
Most of these games I play online through cable internet or Xbox Live.
Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Kami
I WILL DESTROY YOU AT UT2K4!
BRRRIING IT OOONNNNN!!!!!
*Brock Samson-style 'psychopath' expression*
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
I make my games....pwn 8)
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
I've grow bored with a majority of my games, especially since my SNES isn't at my house. =( But, I've been playing Super Mario Advance 2 as of late.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
I only have Diablo 2 becuase all of my stuff is still in Guam, should arrive Sept. 5th though!
Posts: 20
Threads: 100
Joined: Aug 2004
I didnt have much time lately so I didnt play much. The time I could play video games, I played Gothic 2. Allthough I dont play it currently, im also playing Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne. Ive also got Silent Hunter 3 but I only played the start of the first training.
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 6
Threads: 76
Joined: Aug 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
DDR, and...yeah.
DDR.
i suck at DDR... i always get my ass kicked
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Android16
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
DDR, and...yeah.
DDR.
i suck at DDR... i always get my ass kicked
Yea, by people like me
=D
Want a cookie?
Posts: 56
Threads: 218
Joined: Nov 2004
I played DDR for the first time ever last weekend.
I failed on Light. I r teh major suckzorz. (I somehow moved my centered position up too far, so when I wanted to press back, it wasn't there, and up wasn't there. Oh the embarrasment...)
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
I've been playing the .hack games recently, that and I found my FF7 and hit that up again.
EDIT: Oh and for the fools out there, I proclaim Burter as the Chubbs DDR Rockstar....>.> go ahead and argue with me.
Posts: 6
Threads: 76
Joined: Aug 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Uub
Oh and for the fools out there, I proclaim Burter as the Chubbs DDR Rockstar....>.> go ahead and argue with me.
um....right....
i'll agree i guess
*fears the might of the Blue One*
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Uub
EDIT: Oh and for the fools out there, I proclaim Burter as the Chubbs DDR Rockstar....>.> go ahead and argue with me.
I dunno. Gohan can play for free. He could probably rip up a 12-footer, if such a thing existed.