Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Omfg!!!!
#1
I just realized that if Uub and Buu were to fuse, they would be the being known as...

MAJIN BUUB
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#2
lol when i thought of them combining i honestly thought Uubuu...i never thought of Buub.
Reply
#3
Trunks I "f"ing love you o.O you rox 8o *fusion HAAAAAAA!*
Reply
#4
Old news man. Old. News.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#5
Sit, Ubu, sit, good dog.
Reply
#6
"Someone grab Buub!" the general yelled, squeezing Buub as hard as he could. "This thing is like gel! It just slides out and reforms."
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#7
8o Reijin why you touching me like that Tongue
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Trunks
I just realized that if Uub and Buu were to fuse, they would be the being known as...

MAJIN BUUB
Didn't we go over this with the fusion of Bra and Uub?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)