Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Palace of Jade
#1
Uh... is anyone going to post?
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#2
*Yawn* After I decide what to do >.<
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#3
If we are on Vegeta for two weeks Lord Vine might send you on a mission and then allow you to train on the moon how do we get this mission or do we just role-play getting to the moon and then he will take us under his wing. And Mentals on 20+, 400+ and 800+ does that mean Intelligence of 20+, 400+ and 800+
Reply
#4
O sorry one more thing how long is the, The Palace of Jade thread going to be open because I may be going away for 2-3 weeks on holiday. But I may be thinking about going there some time to train so could I go and train when I come back from holiday or should I travel there and role-play that I train alone with no ones help and stuff. Then when i come back from my holiday i role-play that i need freinds, then i start to Interact with ever one.
Reply
#5
The 20+, 400+, 800+ referes to your combined mental stats. So, if your luck, determination, and intelligence (added together) are 800 or higher, you can use the highest level of Metal Binding.

I don't think anyone in our group has thought of a set time limit for how long we're going to in this thread. I know I havent.

I wanted to get an RP done today, but I don't think that's going to happen. I will either be late tonight, or tomorrow.

Selipa, I like your sig, btw.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#6
Bah, mines better.

I know what to RP now btw ^^.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)