Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Crowning the King of Queens
#1
Bra is now the unholy God of Flames. All Hail, or be the stupid of stupid.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#2
Is there anything worse then being the stupid of stupid?
~Semper Fidelis~
Reply
#3
<.<;;

As much as I'd like to take credit for it... it's not original. It's been on the internets for several years now.

My orders were simply to berate somebody. I think I achieved that. =\
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
<.<;;

As much as I'd like to take credit for it... it's not original. It's been on the internets for several years now.

My orders were simply to berate somebody. I think I achieved that. =\
Yes, but still. . .
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#5
Bra sucks. :o
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#6
What is my title oh great Reijin "Lisan al Ghab"
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Uub
What is my title oh great Reijin "Lisan al Ghab"

Bald crippled bar bitch
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Olibu
Unholy? Bra...unholy?

I thought this had been decided long ago. >_> j00 guz dint git de memo!?1

I what? I WHAT? Oh, I accidently deleted your roster? I'm sorry, I'll be right on that.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Quote:Originally posted by Uub
What is my title oh great Reijin "Lisan al Ghab"

Bald crippled bar bitch

NO MORE FREE SAKE o.O
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Uub
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Quote:Originally posted by Uub
What is my title oh great Reijin "Lisan al Ghab"

Bald crippled bar bitch

NO MORE FREE SAKE o.O

... I sowwy Sad

*gets on knees behind bar*
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Quote:Originally posted by Uub
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Quote:Originally posted by Uub
What is my title oh great Reijin "Lisan al Ghab"

Bald crippled bar bitch

NO MORE FREE SAKE o.O

... I sowwy Sad

*gets on knees behind bar*

All is forgiven :O
Reply
#12
*wipes mouth*

Thank you sire
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#13
@_@;;
~Semper Fidelis~
Reply
#14
Guy's cut down on the spam please...it would be one thing if it were several people but it's only you two carrying this on.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)