Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
He should be banned ;_;
#1
That was a little...stupid.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#2
A little stupid? That's like saying I'm only a little XTREME.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#3
If we banned people for people utter morons, he would be the first on the list.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#4
Mmmphh. Shush.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
If we banned people for people utter morons, he would be the first on the list.
Haha! Proof that you think I am not the stupidest. >=D

What if someone did say you were only a little XTREME, Rad?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#6
I'm sure they would die quickly.
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply
#7
Rad would probably ban them for a while... he tends to do that occationally, right Burta? Tongue
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Goten
Rad would probably ban them for a while... he tends to do that occationally, right Burta? Tongue

Banned.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Goten
Rad would probably ban them for a while... he tends to do that occationally, right Burta? Tongue
I know that all too well. =(
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Quote:Originally posted by Goten
Rad would probably ban them for a while... he tends to do that occationally, right Burta? Tongue

Banned.

;_;
Reply
#11
none of you are XTREME.
Reply
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Captain Ginyu
BANNED

Well, you asked for it
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#13
See? Doesn't take the fun out of it at all ^_^;
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#14
xD

Dear Burter,

You are awesome x10

Your's truly,
Goten
Reply
#15
Guests can post in the Q/S/U, too, as far as I know.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#16
Quote:Originally posted by Marron
This thread is going to get locked; I want to post a lot before it is.
=/

. . .

Pfft, did you actually expect me to take the effort to do that?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#17
Obviously you have never heard it pronounced correctly. If done just right, it is quite extravagant. Although it is much unlike "Tch," the complexity of it gives it a little more oomph to make the disitinction between better or worse clear. =\
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#18
8o omg I lost the key.

wait wait never mind I found it.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)