Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
?
#1
Reijin and Uub...
[Image: A17June08.jpg]
#2
Quote:Originally posted by Android 17
Reijin and Uub...
Lies! Lies I say!
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#3
I thought that Buub was the fusion of Buu and Uub, resulting from a very random conversation?
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
#4
[Image: 11280612615413xu.gif]
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Android 20
I thought that Buub was the fusion of Buu and Uub, resulting from a very random conversation?
*Bra and Uub

Well, that's how I remember it. =/
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#6
Floyd the barber cuts his hair
Freakazoid, Chimpanzee
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
#7
Freakazoid pwns all your asses
#8
Rad: this kind of makes me weep for the future
Videl: me too.


-sigh-
#9
Cause she pwn's everyone o.O

Anyway the roster will be corrected after Rei and I are done our affair.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)