Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm back
#1
Well, you for one, got put on the inactive list...
[Image: A17June08.jpg]
Reply
#2
In a hospital with an IV tube hooked up to you... dare I ask why?
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#3
No you need to PM me foo o.O *put's you back on roster*
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Kirano
U havnt missed much. Apart form the fact that Marron is gay and gay -Jinis straight. Straight.. im drunk.

No you aren't O.o
And if you really are, then have fun tomorrow! A hangover through school hours is always fun!
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Kirano
U havnt missed much. Apart form the fact that Marron is gay and gay -Jin is straight. Straight..im lyin.
*sigh*

I'm sorry I did that last night, Rad. =/
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
I'm sorry I did that last night, Rad. =/

You should be. See what we all get for it?
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#7
I'll never question you again.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#8
It generally takes a while for people to realize that my innane rambling can be worth listening to once and a while.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
It generally takes a while for people to realize that my innane rambling can be worth listening to once and a while.
Well, I'm glad I could catch on so soon, I wouldn't want for something like this to continue again.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)