Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Frapper Map!
#41
Quote:Originally posted by Uub
I remember that game, has nothing on the meat saber though >.>

MEAT TANK!
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#42
*explodes into a Water Clone Jutsu*
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#43
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
*explodes into a Water Clone Jutsu*

*Shadow Clone Jutsu*
Reply
#44
What double post Pikkon o.O
Reply
#45
*Eats Nuke*

*Belch*

*Hacks Ginyu's head off with Blades of Chaos*
Reply
#46
*Calls all of you morons*

=(
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#47
Whoo-yay for Marylanders!
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#48
I'm chillin' with Bra. Well...Not really. I can't get on the map...

Bra will have to do cool stuff for both of us. Sad
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply
#49
Quote:Originally posted by Zarbon
I'm chillin' with Bra. Well...Not really. I can't get on the map...

Bra will have to do cool stuff for both of us. Sad

Where in the 'Peg do you live?
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#50
Not telling you exactly. Sad

>.>

<.<
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply
#51
Pssht. I meant, like, 'what general area'. Not what your home adress is. =\

I got better things to do than stalk someone I've never seen before. Tongue
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#52
I'm around the center. Plotting.
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply
#53
Quote:Originally posted by Zarbon
I'm around the center. Plotting.

Bwahaha. I'm in some lame suburb. =\

It's awesome, though. Most of my neighbors are cool, but I swear, everyone on one street is a complete asshole. Nowhere else but that street. It's funny too, because they seem to think they can give me shit and not get anything in return, and get all miffed when I get belligerent with them. Tongue
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#54
Quote:Originally posted by Cargo
But hey, me and my girlfriend are moving to New Jersey in the next month or two. That'll be fun.

I envy you so much...
[Image: A17June08.jpg]
Reply
#55
Quote:Originally posted by Bido
/still not over Bra saying 'the Peg'

*Raises eyebrow*

Everyone calls it the 'Peg. ...Did I miss something? O.o
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#56
Quote:Originally posted by Bido
Yes. The part where you suck!

;_;

Oh, please. You couldn't afford me. I'm very expensive.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#57
I've never heard anybody call it "The 'Peg," not even from a friend who moved here from there a couple years ago. =\
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#58
Hah, nifty. I never knew there were other Brits at Chubbs.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)