Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wizard I am
#1
I finally got parts of my game working *plays as captain planet*
Reply
#2
YES!
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#3
Are there any crime-fighting District Attorneys in this game?
Reply
#4
There better be!

I think that would make it the single greatest game ever.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
There better be!

I think that would make it the single greatest game ever.

I almost got you a Law and Order game for your birthday...but Clue FX came in a shiny blue box. O_o
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Kirano
Quote:Originally posted by EADA Jack McCoy
Are there any crime-fighting District Attorneys in this game?

One more word out of you and I'm going to tape your lips up.
*Holds his rifle in his hands*

Don't threaten Executive Assistant District Attorney Jack McCoy. He's got ties with the higher-ups. He can make the law make you it's bitch.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#7
No but captain planet beat's ninjitsu monkeys over the head with an elemental can of whoop ass.
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
Quote:Originally posted by Kirano
Quote:Originally posted by EADA Jack McCoy
Are there any crime-fighting District Attorneys in this game?

One more word out of you and I'm going to tape your lips up.
*Holds his rifle in his hands*

Don't threaten Executive Assistant District Attorney Jack McCoy. He's got ties with the higher-ups. He can make the law make you it's bitch.

I officially state that Kirano is now my Bitch =O
Reply
#9
I am Buub, you are beneath me, Rei change his title Tongue
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)