04-04-2006, 02:45 AM
Well, for you wrestling fans, Chavo Guerrero has just said he quit. This is indeed, sad. <3 to Chavo. I hope he comes back.
![[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]](http://storm.novahost.org/mysigs/visigjune08_v2.jpg)
Fuck you, Photobucket.
|
='(
|
|
04-04-2006, 02:45 AM
Well, for you wrestling fans, Chavo Guerrero has just said he quit. This is indeed, sad. <3 to Chavo. I hope he comes back.
![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
04-04-2006, 10:57 PM
*whew* I hope he doesn't really quit. Chavo is awesome, just that whole "Kerwin White" Thing kinda...made him...that was a bad part in his life. Yeah. Anyone watch wrestlemania sunday? Rey Mysterio is heavyweight champ. Isn't that freakin weird? Cool, but wierd. he is only about my height, but wow...gotta admire that. ^_^
![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
04-04-2006, 11:20 PM
Do you know how long Rey has been pushed in the back, and not recieving the due respect that he has now? I was watching that guy even before Eddie died. All three of them, Eddie, Rey and Chavo. And they didn't really exploit Eddie's death, he was a very skilled wrestler lost in the prime of his life, dude. I remember watching the last smackdown he was in the friday before he died. I have that taped. =)
![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
04-04-2006, 11:31 PM
Which reminds me: I need to start watching wrestling again. Though, from small portions I have seen lately.... it's been getting REAL stupid.
04-04-2006, 11:41 PM
Most stuff. they have this gay ass spiritsquad who ganged up on Big Show and Kane <3 and took thier tag team title. The froot loopy bastards. >.> Boogieman, he is for ratings, but nonetheless, muy cool.
![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
04-05-2006, 12:21 AM
What? Wrestling's FAKE?! Oh em gee!!! Next thing you know, you'll tell me Santa Claus isn't real and the Eastern Bunny commited suicide on St. Patrick's Day!
04-05-2006, 12:21 AM
Quote:Originally posted by KrillinYour writing's fake. Just so you know.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
04-05-2006, 02:27 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin So are your gf's tits : ( err... Anyways, I saw that Spirit Squad thing. That was pretty gay. Didn't they say Val Venis was in it? What is up with putting him in fag groups (what was that other uber-moral group again?) If he can't handle a decent slot, stop hiring him. Btw, what happened to RVD? ![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
04-05-2006, 02:33 AM
what! Eddie died? First Owen Hart, then Eddie gu-however you splee it...all my favorites, going right down the drain!
Ok...favs(that are apparently alive still) Bret Hart Shawn Michelles(from back in the day) 1-2-3 Kid, yes...1-2-3 kid...before he became Sixx and then X-pac. Dean Malinco Diesel The Undertaker(back when he was dead) Best Tag teams: New Age outlaws LOD Headbangers man...I guess I'm straight up old school
04-05-2006, 02:40 AM
The Dudley Brothers were the best tag team I've seen.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
04-05-2006, 02:42 AM
I think they had the best finisher, the 3-D or whatever, but I never really liked them all that much. The New Age Outlaws though...bad ass.
I still remember that one match where it was a four way Tag Team match and you could tag anyone, the headbangers tagged both Road Dog and Billy Gun, Billy gun laid down and Road dog pinned him, thus winning the tag team title....classic.
04-05-2006, 02:42 AM
Quote:Originally posted by HellFighter 17 Are they gone now too? I liked Edge & Christian, Dudley Brothers, and the Hardy Boys personally. Though Booker T and Golddust was funny. ![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
04-05-2006, 02:53 AM
Yea, Edge and Christian rocked; I considered them the master of the ladders and the Dudley Brothers the master of the tables.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
04-05-2006, 02:55 AM
hey...remember the Oditities or the Brood...lol, fun fun times.
04-05-2006, 03:06 AM
I watched back when Stone Cold was cool and The Rock actually laid some smackdown. Now it's crud. It started going down when they did that Stephanie McMahon married Triple H thing.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
04-05-2006, 03:15 AM
That's when it became The HHH Show.
For like two years. I stopped watching for a year, and then randomly watched one show and HHH was STILL standing up there with that belt talking about being so damn good, and it was a completely same storyline as I'd watched last. And I was like "If you weren't screwing the owner's daughter, you wouldn't have that belt." ![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
04-05-2006, 03:15 AM
Both of those guys are gone, hf. Triple H and steph are still around, however, she is still a bitch and HHH is still a dick. he got his tail kicked at wrestlemania. Cena is HAWT.
![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
04-05-2006, 03:22 AM
I started watching about six months before Generation X split. I cried. ='(
I used to buy the magazine every month with my meager allowance.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
04-05-2006, 03:29 AM
*gots a subscription to both Raw and Smackdown mags..* The randy orton poster is hanging on my front door.
![]() Fuck you, Photobucket. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|