04-10-2006, 04:57 AM
Me and my 14 year old bro are getting really bored of doing nothing for like 7658656966588 days. So if anyone has the following...
X-Box Live: I dont play much at all. But If you feel like getting pwn'd by my lil bro, Gamertag: Killyourightnow (I came up with name. =P)
Runescape: I play alot. My lil bro hates Runescape. My username is Amphana...
Yahoo Gamez: I'll be on every once in a while... battlefieldboy379@yahoo.com
All the online stuff that would lighten our bordom... If anyone wants to play me, tell me to get on!
X-Box Live: I dont play much at all. But If you feel like getting pwn'd by my lil bro, Gamertag: Killyourightnow (I came up with name. =P)
Runescape: I play alot. My lil bro hates Runescape. My username is Amphana...
Yahoo Gamez: I'll be on every once in a while... battlefieldboy379@yahoo.com
All the online stuff that would lighten our bordom... If anyone wants to play me, tell me to get on!
![[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/hellfightersigcopy.png)


![[Image: retanesigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/retanesigcopy.png)