Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
So we opened it because of the overwhelming request to have a forum where people can discuss mature topics without the problem of losers who will just spam everything.
With how little interest it has now, I believe it will be shut down.
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
I don't see a problem with leaving it in the manner that we talked about with the rearrangement, just for whenever someone wants to bring something up there.
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Debates only happened in the asylum every now and then. I wouldn't expect the debate hall to be too lively. O.o
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
Seriously. That's what I was hoping for, just a place someone can start a topic and anyone who wants to can go in and set up support or argument.
Sure there will be people who'll violate it. Just have warnings count double like now and that'll be cleared up quick.
Perhaps just ban them from debate hall. Its done on other forums without to many problems it can be done here.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Just FYI, I enjoy this debate hall thingy. ^_^ Please don't shut it down just because a bunch of others don't want to participate. It may be a few of us, but still. That counts.
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
If people want us to run it like Garlic suggested, just a free debate thing, say so. I kind of enjoy the organization, but I want to go with the popular choice
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
I kinda like the free Debate idea too. There's merits to both.
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Why not just pop a moderator in there, like a host, especially for it or something, you know, like a peace keeper just in case things get out of hand?
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Free debate for the win.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)