Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
This is serious...
#1
Honestly, I feel like there is bad blood between me and the people on this site. I know that I've been a complete and utter ass, not to mention a moron, for this I apologize. I have a serious anger management issue, but it's being worked on, that much I can promise you...however, there in lies my issue, I'm not where I would like to be when it comes to control. When I do lose the little control I have I become extremely immature, for this I also apologize.

I love chubbs, it's a big part of my life and I don't want there to be any bad blood between myself and anyone else.

On my part, I'm going to try to tone down the arguing, I'm going to stop acting like I'm better than anyone else.

I'm not looking for pity and I'm not looking to create a rise, what I am asking, and this may be selfish and unexceptable, but I would like to start over. I no longer want to be that little annoying bastard that everyone rolls their eyes at, I want to be respected and to be taken seriously.

I don't expect any of you to accept my apology, but I hope that some of you do.

I would like to leave this open for anyone to comment in anyway they would like, whether it be to tell me that they accept the apology and we'll let the past go, or if you don't care what I say, what I've said and done can't be erased. I value all of your opinions and I hope you take the time to give them.
Reply
#2
I used to have a little problem with you, but for teh most part i liked you just find man. Don't change to much. Smile

*shakes hand*

Apology accepted.
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
Reply
#3
Wasn't this what you changed characters over?
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#4
I don't even know you...
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Tao Pai Pai
You're doing a polish hammer to Dabura in the ass now?

Fill in the blanks!
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#6
I don't really know you very well so I've never seen you be an "ass" but I commend you for admitting your faults and offering an apology that is classy 8) .
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#7
I never had a problem with you.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
I never had a problem with you.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#9
I've been here a whole year (almost) and I've never seen you lose control or get mad O.o;

Are you sure?

I've never had any sort of problems with you, though.
Reply
#10
Man thats a shocker.... i'll miss ya



i also just lost my sparring partner. but oh well real life stuff comes first, i hope you do acomplish everything.
Reply
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
I never had a problem with you.

I understand where you're coming from. Also, a lot of people here who have come and gone have had anger management problems. You're not alone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
Reply
#12
*Shrug*

I have no reason to forgive you...or accept an apology...you never did anything to cross me that I can remember.

Good luck in the future I suppose.
Reply
#13
Wait, what? Did I miss something here?
Reply
#14
If they hadn't both posted about their opinions of the sudden surge of members abandoning us on Area 51, I'd believe you.
Reply
#15
I need rehab before I quit this place. Seriously. I thought I could do it, but then, thinking about it, nah. I'll just start Violet out at a further, Pre-Plastic King point of time. =D RR ftw!
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#16
I seriously think you guys could just post every couple weeks if you're gonna stick around OOC anyway. I'm open to suggestions if you guys need some special stipulations. My AIM = Rebinator

It just seems if you're gonna stay OOC, you could just belt out some slow, and interesting, story development to stick around.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)