Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
If Raditzu was a Cat
#1
Wow, that's like the type of best friend Knuckles would have.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#2
Too bad knuckles isn't a cat.
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
Too bad knuckles isn't a cat.

Diffrent races can't be friends? I smell racism.
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#4
There is a real pic of what Rad would look like if he was a cat.. Just a matter of fidning the bastard thing >.>

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=radi...=0&ndsp=20

A rough image of it is there >.>
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#5
I really want that ava back.

;_;
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#6
[Image: radditzkitty.jpg]


=o

Oh, yeah. And I got one for myself as well. Couldn't help it. =3

[Image: fayekitty.jpg]


http://www.anycities.com/user1/ghostofdawn/kadopt1.html


Assloads of kitty pics.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#7
I love you.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#8
=D
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)