Posts: 4
Threads: 95
Joined: Jun 2006
Okay, so I've just realised my foot is swollen -.-;
Seems I strained a ligament, and I didn't even realise until now. I might be missing for a few days, just if someone that wants to contact me can't find me.
Buhb-bye for now. =(
The pain... v.v
Posts: 4
Threads: 95
Joined: Jun 2006
No-one loves me ='(
I can stay on, but with pauses, my doctor told me.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Yea? Well, I have an in-grown toenail!
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 39
Threads: 58
Joined: Sep 2005
My money is sore.
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
Posts: 4
Threads: 95
Joined: Jun 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Yea? Well, I have an in-grown toenail!
On your foot, or hand?
Posts: 23
Threads: 148
Joined: Aug 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Toma
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Yea? Well, I have an in-grown toenail!
On your foot, or hand?
Posts: 4
Threads: 95
Joined: Jun 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Piccolo Daimoun
Quote:Originally posted by Toma
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Yea? Well, I have an in-grown toenail!
On your foot, or hand?
I get the point, it's a joke >.>
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Bad one. An exclamation point would have made it better, plus no comma.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)