Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
<3 My Mother!
#1
XD Today she got payed and we went to Borders(Book Store), and I got Dragon Ball Manga 1,3,4, and 19! XD They didn't have two, and I got the Nappa battles were one of my favorite, plus the begining of Vegeta vs. Son Goku. XD
Reply
#2
Sounds awesome man Smile
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#3
Yeppers, it is. XD I like the early Dragon Ball Akira still had his sense of humor. XD "Oh your a naughty boy aren't you. Okay you can have one feel..." "EW! Why would I want to touch your dirty butt?" "MY BUTT IS NOT DIRTY!"


XD Tale Two: My Balls Are Missing!
Reply
#4
The manga pwns. I've read a bit of it.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Celipa
The manga pwns. I've read a bit of it.

Still a fan of DBZ because of the manga. The tv show is god-aweful.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Bido
Quote:Originally posted by Celipa
The manga pwns. I've read a bit of it.

Still a fan of DBZ because of the manga. The tv show is god-aweful.
Yeppers.

Manga > Dubbed TV Show. Totally.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)