Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
Ah damn. =(
Well, cant force inspiration. Best thing to do is take a break.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Alright, bye. Good luck whereever it is that you decide to go. You seem to come and go often, so later man, and till we meet again.
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Moved.
Good luck in all of your endeavours.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Frieza
You bastard. Almost making me miss PC3.
Tch. Like it's gonna make any difference.

Remember Vegeta-sei Rebellion?
Anywho, later. Hopefully you'll return as someone else.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
Woot! Spam time!
Im kidding. I actually would like to say that I posted under the assumption that Freiza was William. So, I dont really know this guy... but I said bye anyway. Wheres my medal?
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Ten Bucks Brit goes inactive within a month. <3
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
Yup. You have something I like to call...
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
Ten Bucks Brit goes inactive within a month. <3
Prepare to send me ten bucks.
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
Ten Bucks Brit goes inactive within a month. <3
Prepare to send me ten bucks.
>.> I didn't bet anyone in particular.
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
You bet Brit would go inactive. I bet he won't.
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
He'll go inactive. He ALWAYS goes inactive. Tell you what, since its more sure that you'll get it, another picture of BJ. =P
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
He'll go inactive. He ALWAYS goes inactive. Tell you what, since its more sure that you'll get it, another picture of BJ. =P
Deal.
He won't go inactive. I know he won't. You made the wrong bet.
=D
EDIT:
We're betting he'll be inactive in a month. 30 days.
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
He'll go inactive. He ALWAYS goes inactive. Tell you what, since its more sure that you'll get it, another picture of BJ. =P
Deal.
He won't go inactive. I know he won't. You made the wrong bet.
=D
EDIT:
We're betting he'll be inactive in a month. 30 days.
October 17th. Are we including MIA here?
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
*Looks forward to day 31.*
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
He'll go inactive. He ALWAYS goes inactive. Tell you what, since its more sure that you'll get it, another picture of BJ. =P
Deal.
He won't go inactive. I know he won't. You made the wrong bet.
=D
EDIT:
We're betting he'll be inactive in a month. 30 days.
October 17th. Are we including MIA here?
Sure.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
*Looks forward to day 31.*
More people should recognize that there are more months with thrity-one days than there are ones with thrity.
Recognize!
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)