Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
alot of yellow...
#21
Look at the stars,
Look how they shine for you,
And everything you do,
Yeah they were all yellow,
YamUmaY! I r teh Luv for u!
I came along
I wrote a song for you
And all the things you do
And it was called yellow Look at the stars,
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#22
Quote:Originally posted by OldYamu
Hey everybody...good to be back.

I actually didn't even get to the desert...they had me working on a new aircraft so sorry if I worried anyone with me being in danger. Just, one of those top secret bases with very little communication off base.

So, what have I missed?
I thought as much when I talked to MK. I doubt she'd be spending a lot of time at your place if it was in the desert. >.>

Oh, and GJ, <3 Coldplay.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)