Posts: 39
Threads: 58
Joined: Sep 2005
Ok, so, Greg's at University. And with that, PD and I are left without a third player for our Metroid game, that we were thinking of maybe playing tonight. On DS.
So, anyone out there with a DS, that'd care to join PD and I in some Metroid?
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
Posts: 39
Threads: 58
Joined: Sep 2005
Bastard!
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Why the hell can you play online with other people using the DS but you can't with the PSP? That's fucked up right there....
Posts: 39
Threads: 58
Joined: Sep 2005
The DS hearts life. The PSP is emo.
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
PSP. 'Cause graphics are so much more fun than ... fun.
Anyway, yeah. I just tried the connection, and college freakin' guestnet won't allow it. Lame. I'm gonna ask about AIM, online games and the like at the IT induction thing.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 39
Threads: 58
Joined: Sep 2005
'K. We'll miss you, in the Samus world.
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
Posts: 39
Threads: 58
Joined: Sep 2005
Quote:Originally posted by I Tell Huge Lies
Quote:Originally posted by Selipa
The DS is only a mild improvement to the Gameboy Advance. The PSP is a great device that can hold music, movies, and games.
I think I just made that into the biggest lie I could. Think it's untrue enough?
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
Posts: 39
Threads: 58
Joined: Sep 2005
'K. Compromises FTW.
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
Posts: 0
Threads: 31
Joined: Oct 2004
Actually, there are some games you can play online on the PSP. SOCOM3 I believe, as well as Untold Legends II. But anywho.
I have DS, but not MPH. I have Starfox and Mario Kart.
Posts: 10
Threads: 560
Joined: Nov 2001
you can play psp games over the net pretty painlessly provided you have a compatable setup. i played some games with random people with the xlink program.