Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
It's About Time...
#1
It's been two great years here at Chubbs but it's about time it comes to a halt. I'm starting to become partially social and am on the phone all the time if not hanging out with people and so I can't get on or do something all the time. Girl problems mess around with me a lot, as well.

I used to come to Chubbs all the time, especially when I was stressed because it was my release and now I have a lot of other stresses. Chubbs doesn't relieve me of stresses anymore, it just adds on with the constant need to post, even if it's every two weeks. I have absolutely no inspiration to write anymore. If you guys noticed the past few months I've had a lot of spurs where I was super active to dull again

Now my grades are dropping horribly, I have a bunch of stresses with friendships and a specific girl (my ex who has come back), I'm writing my own story when I have free time and I am in a play at my school and I have to learn guitar music for it and be at rehearsals after school.

I love Chubbs. I love all of you. I just can't keep up on posting. I don't post in the OOC hardly anymore.

But I wouldn't mind being set an OOC account, but it's up to the admins. I might want to rejoin later but there's no garuntee. I just can't do anything right now. My writing skills are drained, my soul is with this place along with my heart.

I will still browse the site, of course, but if you guys want to ever talk to me here is all my contact info:

Email

guitarlife0415@yahoo.com

AIM

ForbiddenAlli

MSN

ForbiddenAlly@hotmail.com


If you want to call me, send me a message and I'll hook you up with my number. I would mind talkin to some of you guys again. I shall leave you with a picture of me, and goodbye.




[Image: 1172241846_l.jpg]


[Image: 1172230642_l.jpg]

[Image: tapion.jpeg]

I remember I was the youngest here when I first joined. I've grown two years since then, and am now fifteen. Good luck to all of you younglings, you can make it far.

7. Tapion MIA for more then two weeks! 2,576,750 65,418,750


Goodbye.
Reply
#2
*switches to Tapion*
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#3
Tap, I never really knew you. The only words I ever exchanged with you are "Tapion's mouth and Tapion's ass must be the same person.".

Yet somehow, I feel sorry when reading this.

I'll miss you?

I think?

Either way, it's a shame to lose you from the RPing world. I'm glad you'll still be talking OOC and stuff, though.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#4
Good luck in your future endeavours! Also, I'm thirteen >D I am going to be a star! RAWR!
Reply
#5
Woah... lame.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#6
You're breaking my heart here, guy.

Even though it's been a while since I spoke to you. I still remember you IMed me when I came back.

I hope you decide not to quit, and if you do, I certainly hope you come back. C U L8er
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Woah... lame.

I know. First Sam, now [inserttap'snamehere]. I mean, wrinkled titty fuzz!?
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#8
*grumble mumble*


I <3 j00 always and forever. Goodbye ... and...


and...

[Image: tearuk1.png]
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#9
Well you have my AIM, so I guess I'll see you around. You'll be back some day, I bet =P.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#10
I've seen multiple Tapions come and go, a couple of which I still have on my buddy list on AIM to this day. You were by far the most enjoyable, and I'm sad to see you go.

You're one of the few members I've actually kept up with. From the first time you IMed me as a 13 year old (or whatever) to the more recent days (if even that) of you catching me online, as rare as that is now, it's been good getting to know you. Sorry I never mailed ya the video card. We had a few good conversations, and maybe there's more to come.

If dropping Chubbs makes your life more enjoyable, then it's worth it. Try to hit me on AIM every now and then if you catch me online. Good luck with everything and God bless.
Reply
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
You'll be back some day, I bet =P.


That, and good luck until you return... >_>
Reply
#12
You suck.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#13
See ya dude. It's a shame to see you go, because you were awesome and a great writer. You even wrote this massive Q&A (which uh... I never actually finished reading =P) so you really left a mark on this place. So, good luck, and remember to always have fun and look forward even when things don't seem to be going well.
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)